March 01, 2005

One more


We have yet another snow day today! Yeah! I was so excited to wake up this morning and find out that school was cancelled and I get to spend all day with my kids. After I cleaned up the kitchen, I thought I'd do another watercolor of a cup that Sam got me. He recently went away for the weekend with a bunch of guys from college. He had a friend who sells Mary Kay bring us a little package of Mary Kay stuff on Sunday. It was a nice surprise...we (the wives) have never received anything like this on Cabin Weekend before! This cup, along with a package of Gourmet Hot Chocolate was included in the gift. It has silver/gray hearts all over it...and I really like the shape of it. I think I will have some Hot Chocolate later...it's a good day for it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Hey Julie,
Your watercolors are beautiful. I loved the Fiesta colored cups...BUT I really like this one. (probably because purple is one of my favorite colors.)

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie, What a good job on the Fiesta cups. That was really nice of your hubby to bring this one home to you. How special. I love the coloring... Some of my favorite colors too and I love footed tea cups. Glad you got to stay home and draw some today and also enjoy your family. Just Me

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your two different watercolor styles both with great results. One darker and detailed, the other lighter and flowing.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

What a gorgeous mug!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home