February 19, 2005

Friday - Teacher Inservice...

...a day that I didn't look forward to. We were in meetings and I had stayed up until 2:00 AM the night before (bad idea), so I wasn't really into what we were doing. In the morning we spent like 2.5 hours watching videos about a new writing program called "6+1 trait writing." Good information - but kind of useless for an art teacher, ya know. But it's one of those things you just learn to deal with and when I started having a hard time focusing on the videos, I started drawing to keep myself alert. It worked, I still listened to the videos and participated in the activities. Sometimes it actually helps me to pay attention better when I am drawing or doodling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I need to start drawing so I can pay attention better during those meetings. I love all the detail in the picture.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home