September 30, 2004

Doodles and Rockets


I had to try some watercolors in my new journal...the paper didn't handle it well at all...and I was so disappointed because I love to add watercolor to my drawings...but I love everything else about this journal. So anyway, my watercolor sketch which was going to be of one of my students, evolved into an elaborate doodle. I also did a quick sketch of my left hand a few minutes before my last class came in to art...it's a split class and since the fourth grade is still at camp, I only had nine kids...so while they were working, I sketched in my journal. My CI class has been making papier mache rockets, and today they started to paint them...they are very colorful. I used my students' colored pencils and my sketching pens to draw them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home