September 24, 2004

Typical Friday


Today was a typical friday...in fact so typical that I had to do something out of the ordinary. So even though I didn't feel like fast food for lunch, I ran to Wendy's (typically the fastest drive thru during lunch) and picked up three things from the 99 cent menu and then pulled into a parking lot to draw. I decided to start with the skyline...no details...i went back and drew in some of the details that I had time for while munching on greasy fries. I worked on it off and on for about 15 minutes and then headed back to work to get ready for my next class. Even though fast food is SO bad for me, I love getting out of the building and having a little break from there. Not that its bad or anything...it's just really nice to have the freedom to do that. But I really should pack a lunch that I can eat in the car so I don't fall into the temptation of eating fast food every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home