November 08, 2005

What I've been Working On

I have had a hard time finding time to get anything done lately. I spent last weekend with some of my art teacher (girl) friends in Frankenmuth at the MAEA Conference. We had a great time. Learned a lot, and got tons of ideas. But the best part was hanging out together. It was a nice get away. I am glad my schools pay for me to go to this conference. I look forward to it every year. On our way home, we stopped at Bronner's and I found this really cool artist ornament. I finished up these two more ATC's...thought you might like to see them. I also have just completed this Fiber ATC. It was a lot of fun to make. I am supposed to make 4 more. It kind of took a while, but I enjoyed it. It was relaxing and I loved that I didn't have a plan for how it would turn out. It just kind of became what it is. I have some vintage fabric laying around...I am going to see what I can do with it.

4 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

I love your Shiny Brite series....I wish you would turn them into Christmas cards. I would buy some.

11:17 PM  
Blogger inki said...

Ditto w/pedalpower..I love the ornament series. Your new fabric one is very nice too. I didn't get in on that one. Glad your conference went well. Welcome back!
Dede

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Art Snowflake. It looks like it could be a necklace?? And the fiber ATC is really whimsical and fun. Did you do it with beads?

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

Is there any way to get in touch with you other than this page?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home