October 26, 2005

Raspberry Jam

A tiny jar of Raspberry Jam from some friends of ours. Can't wait to try it out on a PBJ or some warm toast! Raspberry Jam is my very favorite, although I am not really a huge fan of jam. I always put more peanut butter than jam on my sandwiches. Mmmm. This is making me hungry. Maybe I will just have to go make myself a PBJ with my new Jam on some soft bread with a big glass of cold milk. It's funny that something like a PBJ that I've eaten all my life, still tastes good to me after so many years. You'd think I would get tired of them. Maybe I like PBJs so much because they bring up good memories from when I was a kid.

3 Comments:

Blogger inki said...

Very nice Julie. Pencil on watercolor paper? The drawing has a delicate, old world feel to it.
Dede

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Looks so real.And it is such a nice little gift. How special. I think jam is one of my favorite comfort foods along with toast and tea. How ever did you get all those little details in? I feel like I could just untwist the jar lid and scoop out the jam and eat it. Nice job!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really lovely. The drawing seems to melt right into the textured paper as if it had been there for 100 years. The monochrome adds even more to this effect.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home