November 18, 2005

Fall Pics of the Kids

My birthday present from Sam and my awesome, talented babysitter (babysitter isn't really the right word...she's more like a nanny, or a part of our family...Karson calls her mama), was this beautiful photo of my kids playing in the leaves blown up to a poster size and framed! Plus a collage frame of individual shots of the kids mixed with close up shots of orange leaves against a bright blue sky...absolutely beautiful! Jasmin isn't a professional photographer, but I bet you would think she is by these pictures. She definitely has an eye for a good composition and good lighting and a really nice camera which probably helps a lot. Sam helped with his Photoshop expertise and getting the poster printed on a huge inkjet printer. I just really love these and I couldn't imagine a better gift! Thanks, you guys.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job Jasmine. What a super birthday surpirse. Hats off to the family and I know the dose of medicine these pics produced gave a healing results. Trust you are feeling better. It seems like everyone around you is being inspired by your artful ways.

2:41 PM  
Blogger inki said...

Julie..your children are ADORABLE!
Dede

7:45 PM  
Blogger Chrixean said...

I was supposed to leave a comment about your BCD, but I saw your kids' photos and i just had to comment on this post... you have such beautiful children! And this is a fun, happy and feel-good picture! No wonder you seems so inspired to do creative stuff :-)

10:38 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Your children are beautiful and lovely!

7:12 AM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

Jasmine did a wonderful job...and adorable models she had too! Happy birthday!

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home