January 26, 2006

Blind Contour Friday #26 - My Cherry Coke Bottle

I love knowing that my drawings can be an inspiration to people that read my blog. Recently a good friend of mine spent some time looking around my blog and discussing the blind contour drawings with his daughter, a second grader. After their discussion, they both tried it out for themselves. Check out the results. Since they both did a coke bottle, I thought I'd join in. Here's my drawing, with a little color added in photoshop.

More blind contours at Inkfinger!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrixean said...

I think it's really cool that your friend and his daughter joined in the fun. those Coke bottles look great! Yours look so much like the pop art version of Coke merchandise in books I see. Very nice! My BCD is up too, drop by and visit! :-)

2:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your coke bottle is great. I love that the background colors suggest cherry cokes ... and it is nice to have friends that will give it a try too. I showed my 6 year old a little and he got right into it.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home