January 13, 2006

Blind Contour Friday #24 - My Students

I am sorry about not getting my blind contour posted before I left for work today. I was busy last night working on a project and ran out of time. I actually drew this during one of my thrid grade classes today. The only problem was, I still had to answer questions and help the students with their drawings and had to be interrupted several times, which, as you might guess, is not a very effective way to do a blind contour...so since I kept getting distracted, I had to look to locate my position on the paper again, but I promise I looked as little as possible.

See the other Blind Contours over at Ink Finger.

2 Comments:

Blogger "Maggie & Kevin" said...

Julie, this is so beautifully done with great detail. I look forward to seeing more!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Chrixean said...

My goodness..everything is so recognizable and in the right places! What a great BCD! Great job! :-)

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home