October 06, 2005

EDM Challenge #33 - Draw your eyes

Making use of some time while I was waiting for Savannah at her soccer practice. The boys, strapped into their carseats for an hour watching Alladin with only an occasional squeal of "Out!" from Karson did little to distract me from completing one more challenge! I know my eyes look huge, but the way I was looking, (up) this is exactly how they look. Maybe I really do have huge eyes, maybe that one girl in highschool who used to call me froggy and bug eyes was just stating the obvious.

9 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

No, these are lovely eyes! Good for you for being able to find time to draw even while doing the "mom thing"!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice drawing technique. Colored in Photoshop?

5:02 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I like your take on this challenge. You make me wish that I had made better use of all that time waiting in the car outside the music tutor's house. All I did was snooze ... which would have made it really hard to draw my eyes in the rear-vision mirror.

Cheers,
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles

6:10 AM  
Blogger inki said...

Julie..very nice..good composition and wonderful colors. :)
Dede

7:03 AM  
Blogger Julie Durocher said...

Yes, Jurgen, it is colored in photoshop. - Julie

7:54 AM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

Great drawing...and very pretty eyes too! I drew mine the same way...looking in the visor mirror while waiting for the kids. I like how you included the visor too.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

really nice, love the view point!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great drawing! Love the ink work.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the drawing!I like how you made the eyes look shiney, i'm trying to learn how to draw more different kinds of eyes.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home