March 04, 2008

My Little Artists

Ok...So here is how the paintings turned out. I am very proud of them. I did not help Savannah at all with hers. When Max finished his painting, he painted his name, really proud-like, across the sky in really big letters...so I ended up fixing that and then he signed his painting at the bottom. He decided he wanted to give his to Mr. Y., his principal. Karson wanted me to help him with the water, because it did not look like the picture after he painted it. I also painted the moon and the bear's nose for him. It was a lot of fun to do these paintings with them. I hope they would like to do it again sometime.

2 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Your kids are adorable. I'm spending the day going through blogs where people sketch and paint, just to get some inspiration, and came across yours. I'm enjoying your blog a lot.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Mrs. Durocher Savannah is a really good drawer. I can't believe you didn't help her at all.


By, Morghen Blevins
R.M.17

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home