February 12, 2008

I Can Do It By Myself

This happened Sunday morning. We are usually hurrying around trying to get out the door on time. And we almost always are late anyway (especially since Jasmin has been around). It's me, alone, with all four kids...getting them up, dressed, fed and bundled up to go to church. Sam has to leave much earlier because he has responsibilities with the media stuff. It's a real challenge some days. And having Cheerio's spilt all over the floor did not make it any easier! My first reaction was to yell at Max, but I quick stopped myself as I realized he was just trying to help me out. Then I just started laughing, grabbed the camera, and we all had a good laugh at the huge mess. At least he hadn't poured the milk yet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie....you need to get a dog!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Julie Durocher said...

I know!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home