March 03, 2008

Sam's World

Tonight I went to church with Sam and the kids. They had a meeting at 5:30 that he had to be there for, but there wasn't any kids stuff going on till 6:00. So I hung out with the kids a little till their teachers showed up. Then I went and put Jasmin in the nursery and went upstairs to hang out with Sam. He works in the media room and does the songs and Pastor Marks sermon outlines on the video projector. I had my journal with me because I was thinking I might draw while I was listening to the service and Sam suggested that I draw "his world"...that is his little space where he works during every church service. It was fun. I probably spent about 45 minutes doing this drawing.

2 Comments:

Blogger inki said...

ooooooo..LOVE this one, Julie!

11:16 AM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

ooooooooo...me too!
excellent drawing, julie.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home