November 28, 2007

"The Real Giant Octopus"

Last night, baby Jasmin was crying while Sam was holding her at his computer. He tried to get her to calm down, but she was pretty worked up...until Sam played the spiel from the Octopus Show..."You've seen it on the Discovery Channel, you've read about it in the newspapers..." She quieted right down. It was so funny. I wonder if she remembers it for real. They say that babies can recognize voices and music from when they were in the womb. I am sure she only heard it a few thousand times this summer while she was inside me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I can't believe I've missed coming by here for so long. It's great to check up on all your good news and exciting happenings. Congrats to you and your family -- you have a beautiful new addition! And I'm impressed that you drew a portrait while in the hospital...
:-)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home