October 06, 2006

Blind Contour First Friday October - SPOOKY

I had a hard time with this one. First of all, in my house, I decorate for fall, not Halloween. That way I can leave my decorations up until after Thanksgiving. I love my house in the fall...it feels cozy with all the warm colors...we turn on the fireplace...pull out the blankets. I should take some pictures for you. Anyway...since I already did the creepiest thing in my house as a blind contour several months ago (I know I posted it - a 3 eyed skull - but I couldn't find it in the archives), I decided as I was folding the laundry to do Max's monster shirt. I picked this up at a garage sale and I really love it. I am not sure if I like it because the characters look like kid's drawings or because it has an octopus and a gorilla on it...anyway...here it is, wrinkles and folds and in all it's spooky-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home