January 02, 2006

Altered Waterhouse ATCs




Tonight I worked on some ATCs again...finally. They are for a swap called Altered Waterhouse... John William Waterhouse, that is. It took me a while to get into it...but here are my favorite three. The first is from his painting, Narcissus, the second, The Crystal Ball and the third, The Lady of Shalott. These atcs were really fun to make, it was good to spend some time being creative again.

Happy New Year to all of you! I have been working on my goals for 2006, to be posted tomorrow. So until then...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please comment a bit more about Waterhouse, his art, and what made it the theme to alter. Is altering other painters' work a common project and what you found to be fulfilling about such a project? Butnbird@ harborside.com

6:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love these, especially the third one, the Lady of Shalot. Beautiful.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home