January 02, 2006

EDM Challenge #48 - Draw Your New Year's Goal

I mentioned I was working on some art goals for 2006...Here they are:

1. Draw in my journal everyday
2. Write in my journal everyday
3. Redo my website/blog
4. Make more books - maybe to sell
5. Create an altered book - or maybe redo my Italy Journal as an Altered Book Journal
6. Spend more time creating
7. Spend less time on the computer
8. Get a Moleskine watercolor sketchbook and fill it with paintings
9. Keep a travel journal of our entire trip (4 days) to Florida
10. Learn how to use my new camera better
11. Do 2 larger works of art that could be entered into shows
12. Enter work into 1 show
13. Regularly get together with artist friends to feed my creative spirit
14. Catch up on scrapbooking
15. Paint Sam's sideshow banners

6 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

SUPER sketches -- I can almost pick up the brush and use it!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Rayna said...

Gosh, I thought that sketch was a photo. Nice work!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Laureline said...

These are inspiring goals, Julie--I wish you all good luck in keeping them! I, too, thought your sketch was a photo--you've got verisimilitude down pat!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

If you can keep even a few of these goals, you're way better at goalkeeping than I am. It's January 3 and I've already fell of the resolution wagon! LOL

9:37 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Great goals, and I love the sketches! Be sure to post your bigger pieces that you do! :-)

6:01 PM  
Blogger u l a n said...

I love your list :) Good luck with them and have FUN FUN FUN!

=) ian [everydaymatters egroup]
http://ulan25.so-phobic.com/paperjournal

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home