September 16, 2005

Being creative with drawing


Well, the drawing itself isn't all that creative...but drawing it on my hand, that could be. Tonight I took Savannah to her first soccer practice. She loved it. I had the boys with me so they played on the playground while the girls did drills and games. Savannah told me she is so glad I got her into soccer. While we were hanging out on the playground, I did a sketch of the girls kicking and whatever they were doing. I write on my hand all the time...mostly just to remember things. This is the first time I ever drew a picture on my hand though. I guess I wanted to remember it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Rose said...

Back this up on CD. Because you're going to want to show this to your kids when they are teenagers/adolescents/adults.

Trust me on this one. It will be here before you know it.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Yep, Chuck's right! And you win the award for most creative art supplies! ;-D

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The original Palm Pilot....AMAZING!

sd

10:54 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Verry cool! I love it!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home