May 28, 2004

Smelly Feet

Last week I had my third graders draw their shoes after a lesson on Andy Warhol. I made them take off their shoes to draw them. They turned out really cool. My original plan was to copy their shoe many times on a piece of paper and have them color them with bright colors...but as I was making the copies I decided to make a page of all the shoes in the class. They loved it and had a lot of fun coloing them. Today was their last art class.


When I got home, we took the kids + Grace to Coldwater to the drive-in to see Shrek 2. It was fun...but I didn't get to see a lot of the movie because Karson was tired and he wanted me to hold him. And our radio in the car wouldn't work, so we had to rent the last radio from the guys who run the Drive In and the only way you could hear the movie was to hold your hand on it in a certain place. So that was Sam's job with which he became a little irritated. But overall, I think it was good for us all to get out and do something spontaneous and fun...besides the girls had a blast and isn't that what it's all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home