March 18, 2006

Saturday...I'm lovin' it!

Today I had my drawing lesson with Jodie. She wanted to work on learning how to shade and make things look 3-d. So we worked on this teapot that she did a contour drawing of last week. She is so incredible! I can't believe how fast she picks stuff up. This is her drawing...and I will remind you that she is 10! I am very proud of her. It is so much fun to invest into a kid who is so eager to learn. I am loving it! While she was drawing, I grabbed my watercolor crayons and sketched this out on tracing paper. When I scanned it, I put some scrapbook paper I have with handwriting behind it...I think it looks cool. The teapot is silver, I used my imagination a bit with the colors. It love using color this way. Today, I am taking a nap, working on ATCs, and housecleaning. Later on tonight Sam is going out with the fellas and me and the kids are going to go shopping for Sam's birthday tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger inki said...

Wow Julie, your student is very gifted! I like how you added color too. (Happy Birthday Sam!)
Dede

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home