February 20, 2006

Mary Engelbreit ATC

Today is President's Day and that means a vacation day for me! So I am spending the day cleaning, catching up with the laundry, playing with my kids (who are turning out to be great helpers - especially Max) and hopefully working on some creative things too. My projects right now are designing a poster for my sister in law's plays she is producing, making some Mary Engelbreit ATCs and altering a pair of jeans for Savannah. This is my first M.E. ATC. I took it from one of the craft projects posted on her site. Of course the project wasn't for an ATC, it was for a pillow...but it's the same pattern and stuff. So what do you think? It is felt. I made a few mistakes that hopefully won't be too obvious. I am planning to do a couple of cherry ones and maybe a few more like this. I only have to make four, but my mom wants to trade one and I want to keep one, so I guess I will be making at least 6. It took a couple of hours, but it was fun...and it's not due till the end of March so I have time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Ridolfi said...

How cheerful! I really like the bright, bold colors.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Mary! as we say in our home. Will look forward to the cherries. Could you tell me what an ATC is?
nancy

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home