March 10, 2006

A Couple of New ATCs

I know these aren't anything outstanding...but it's something! I have been terribly busy lately and just have not done a lot in my journal in the past week. I am looking forward to a weekend and having some time to slow down a bit. Anyway, the first card is just designs...some colors I like together. The second is in the style of the artist, Keith Haring. It was a lot of fun to make...I am probably going to make some more. I am sending these two cards plus one more off to a girl in Holland tomorrow. She is sending me 3 of her cards and I am very excited about them, they are really cool. She let me pick the ones I liked, but mine are a surprise to her...unless she checks my blog between now and then...then only one will be a surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home