March 19, 2005

Illustration Friday topic: Fragile




A little late for Illustration Friday...I painted this this morning after I purposely broke this egg so I could paint it.

I am so sorry...it is Saturday right...Illustration Friday topics never change until MONDAY! So I upload my link without even noticing THAT IT'S ALREADY THE NEXT TOPIC!!!!! My apologies to everyone who came expecting to see an illustration of "BLOOM"...that will come later and I guess I will just post another link! Whatever.

5 Comments:

Blogger AGK said...

But this is great, and I love it! Umm..maybe you can say the shell bloomed :D

9:52 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Yes, the shell bloomed releasing its inner goodness. *G*

A lot of people did the same thing- "Fragile" instead of "Bloom." Penelope decided to post the new topics on Fridays in order to give people time over the weekend to work on their submissions. So from now on, submissions should be made no later than Thursdays because come Friday the topic will be gone.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, your watercolor-style is great. I'm glad you shared it here. It would have been a pitty, if we had missed it, just because the topic has already been changed. Look forward to your "bloom".

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the colour...didn't realize a smushed egg could be so pretty!
-kerry

6:37 PM  
Blogger steve said...

You know what this made me think of ? That the sun was hatching into a new morning ! This actually looks great ! The sun in blooming ! :-)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home