October 17, 2004

weekend pages


click here for a larger image
On Friday we got our new gas fireplace installed. We love it, it is so awesome! On Saturday, Sam and I went out for a few hours...the weather was terrible, but we bought some new flannel sheets for our bed which we slept on last night...oh, so comfy. We got some new rugs & towels for our bathroom...which we'd like to plan to fix up next. We ate at Joe's Crabshack...splurged on snow crab...so yummy, and on the way home we stopped at a Starbucks knockoff called Espresso Royale for a latte and hot cocoa. It was fun. Relaxing.
I have been looking forward to this week coming up...I am sure it will be a great time of inspiration for me. Tomorrow we have a county wide professional development day...I get to meet with other art teachers in our county. In the afternoon, we get to share ideas for art projects. On Thursday, Julia and I are heading over to Battle Creek for the MAEA Conference, which lasts until Saturday...I love going to these conferences...I have attended two in the past and they have both been an incredible resource of ideas to use in my art class. It will be a great time I am sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your fireplace. How cozy. I bet the kids love it too. It will be especially nice this winter.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home