June 12, 2007

It's a Girl!

No...she isn't here yet! Today was my ultrasound. I took the whole family along with me. It was fun. The kids were really excited to see the baby. We decided to find out what it is because I really wanted to know. The technician asked Karson what the baby was, he said "a girl," and she said every time she asks the youngest siblings, they are always right...Well, I didn't get the hint, until she said it about a third time! I am really excited. I really wanted the baby to be a girl. So did Savannah. Now we just need to think of a cool name. Sam has a couple he really likes, but I don't really care for, and it's hard to pick out cool names. Names that come up are either too common or there is someone we know with that name. Well, we have four months left to decide, so I guess there is no hurry. With the other three, we always had their names picked out early though, so it would be weird to wait, ya know?
Today was my last day of work. Tomorrow I have to go in and finish cleaning my room and I have a half-done mural that I may work on for the rest of the day. I want to finish it before school starts in the fall, but I'd like to get some more done before the summer begins.
Thursday, I am not going to work at all, and Friday is field day for Savannah and her last day...and I have a birthday party to plan for Saturday, because Sunday is Max's birthday.
Anyway, it's nice to be free!

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie Marie said...

I wrote about my sonogram today, my sonogram was taken 24 years ago though.

Exciting time to find out about your new baby girl, especially with the others involved too.

Keep your feet up!

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, julie and sam! that's awesome that it's a girl. When I read about your name situation, i instantly started brainstorming for you, and as you are an artist, I came up with Mazey, Sienna, Hazel, Scarlet and Rose.

Just some suggestions to jog your mind. Tell Sam I said hello and that he should still stop by UCOM because he still has a friend here!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home