February 05, 2007

Brrrrr.

So this morning it was -10 degrees (F). School was canceled around here. So I got another day to my weekend, which I so needed because on Wednesday we are leaving for Florida. But we had an unexpected turn of events. My sister took Ava to the doctor today, and they sent her to the hospital. She has RSV and has to spend 24 hours at least in the hospital. So I have had my niece and nephew here today along with my 3 and it has been just a bit crazy. I am longing for even 2 minutes of silence.
These ATCs are for a trade that I am doing tomorrow night at our Jackson Traders meeting. The traditional candy hearts with little messages. I got these at the dollar store and I think they are like defects or something. Half of the messages aren't even all the way on the hearts. They taste fine though. I drew them with Sharpies.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

This is just a wonderful drawing. It make me happy just looking at it!

6:46 PM  
Blogger inki said...

LOVE these, Julie!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home