May 21, 2005

Sketchcrawl


We had THE best day for Sketchcrawl here in Michigan...I met my friends Mary and Julia downtown and we drew for just 2 hours...all of us had other stuff going on today, but I am glad I could get 2 hours today to get some drawing done. It was a lot of fun. I hope someday I can actually do the all day sketchcrawl...that would be really challenging, I think. Did any of the rest of you do sketchcrawl today? How did it go? Post your link in the comments. I'd love to see what you all drew.

6 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

You seem to have achieved a great deal in 2 small hours, Julie. You were lucky to have some friends to enjoy the day with. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Robyn
Sketchcrawl #3

3:51 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Julie, you really are an amazing artist! You've captured all of this so well.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great day and what charming drawings!
Laura

6:10 AM  
Blogger Cin said...

like this, sketchcrawl sounds like fun .

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie your sketchcrawl sounds fun!

Mine was a bit more slow as I had a migraine but still good in that I tried coloured pencils and loved them!

Patty
www.blarneybytes.blogspot.com

10:21 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Julie - Stumbled across you blog, loving the sketches. This one in particular has a great feel to it, love the lettering. Keep it coming.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home