June 16, 2004

Clean sweep


This is the state of our basement right now. Sam and I have spent a number of nights sorting, organizing, and throwing stuff out with my sister Cyndi. She is awesome at organizing...I am the opposite - so I have to have help. This Saturday is our garage sale. There is still so much to do. We have found some long lost treasures of which I hope to do a page sometime. It is fun to go through boxes that have been unopened for six or seven years. But it's also easy to get distracted and waste time reminiscing about the past.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any chance that you found Grandpa's old watering can that you started to paint flowers on? I hope I get it back for some occasion before long.
I like this drawing, reminding me to get at my own basement. Hooray for Cyndi.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home