June 29, 2004

bye-bye


Today was one of those days that I didn't have any responsibilities (besides taking care of my kids) and I just felt like sitting around doing nothing. It didn't help that I woke up with an awful headache. But I have to say I am glad it was one of those days and I could just do what I felt like. I did some laundry, picked up a little, and played outside with the kids over at Cyndi's. Anyway, I thought I would make a note of something that happened last night. Karson, our nine month old, was in my arms as the Archers were getting ready to leave. Everyone was saying their good-byes. And as plain as could be, Karson looked right at Micki and said "bye, bye"! We just looked at each other in disbelief...but it was so funny. I don't know if he meant to say bye, but you have to wonder when he said it in the right context and all if he really knew what he was saying. It wouldn't be his first word, because he says mama...but only usually when he is upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home